Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Joy of Making Clip Arts

I enjoy drawing, collecting, and selling clip arts on TpT.

I cannot get enough of it. I want to make it as a real job for me.

I am thankful that TpT (TeachersPayTeachers.com) gives artists like me a chance to show creativity and become successful as other professionals do.

Every time I draw a clip art, I start with the head. Then, I draw the shirt or body. Next comes the hands, pants or shorts, shoes, legs, and everything else. I draw the hair or the facial part of the head last.

If you make drawing or creating digital products as fun as cooking, writing, or doing any other activity, you would become better.

I am proud of a new TpT product I created. It is called "Monthly Kids". It has 12 clip arts describing kid(s) who represents each of the 12 months of the year. Here is the preview file of the clip art package:

Monthly Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment