Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's and President's Days

Today is Valentine's Day.

Tomorrow is President's Day.

What a coincidence.

I recently completed a clip art package and called it "14 Clip Arts of Valentine's Day". I love the clip arts (couples, Valentine borders, hearts, so on) I drew and preview file I created.

I also had to update most of my TpT preview files so that visitors/possible buyers can see samples of my clip arts.

I hope that you all would like them .

I am working on upcoming clip art packages like "Sea Animals", "Body's Health Needs", "Bears", "Pirates", "Student Breakfast", "Christianity Clip Arts I", and so on. I cannot wait to finish and put them on sale.

Below I show you two preview files (one for Valentine's Day and the other for President's Day):

14 Clip Arts of Valentine's Day



Abraham Lincoln Clip Arts


1 comment:

  1. Each of the 2 preview files shows a couple of my clip art samples.

    So, if a possible buyer wants to see what he/she is buying, he/she would see some of the clip art samples.

    ReplyDelete